NAGSALITA NA! PANGULONG DUTERTE, "BIGYAN NIYO AKO NG MALINAW NA EBIDENSYA SA KINASASANGKOTAN NI ALBAYALDE!".
President Duterte clarified yesterday that no police general was mentioned in the report on illegal drugs submitted to him by security officials.
Speaking during a forum organized by a Russian think tank in Sochi last Friday, Duterte said two generals are “still playing” with illegal drugs as he justified his brutal crackdown on narcotics.
The President, however, corrected himself yesterday, blaming the confusion on his “ignorance” of police ranks.
“There are no generals. I’m sure of that. Based on the report sent to me, there is none. It’s colonel, I think,” the President told reporters in Davao City upon his arrival from Russia. “I must admit my ignorance actually.”

Duterte said he was confused by the rank of police superintendent, a term that he associates with school supervisors.
“That’s why during my time, I said you should go back to police colonel, police major, police lieutenant, because everyone is confused. That sup-sup, it stands for superintendent. In Bisaya, sup-sup is sucking – ice drops,” he said.
